- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Informing customers about bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; determining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; providing special statements, copies and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- People Skills
- Financial Skills
- Financial Software
- Documentation Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $18.00 per hour