Do you have Receptionist / Front Desk experience? Would you like to work in a 2-3 month contract position with a well-known local business? Are you outgoing and friendly with a natural talent for customer service?
Apply now to interview for this Front Desk Receptionist position!
You would be responsible for secretarial support duties, answering and fielding phone calls for all departments. You would also perform clerical functions such as filing and copying documents, receiving visitors, and supporting the entire leadership team.
Duties of the Front Desk Receptionist:
• Answer phones, direct calls, and take accurate messages
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to the facility and/or specific individuals
• Filing and copying
• Supervise the use of the cafeteria facilities; coordinate and direct personnel and housekeeping to keep the area clean and free of waste
• Perform other duties, as assigned
Qualifications of the Front Desk Receptionist:
• Excellent written and verbal grammatical and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to type and use a computer.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook strongly preferred
• Pass a Background check and drug screen
Education and Work Experience:
• High school diploma/GED required
• 2+ years' front desk experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour