- Identifies job openings at potential clients and markets candidates to target customers, based on research of client’s viable job openings.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Communicates with hiring managers at various prospective and existing clients to obtain accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria for open positions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and recruitment marketing strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the company’s existing and potential clients.
- Leads recruitment marketing efforts for existing and potential client job openings, including job postings and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Markets qualified candidates to existing and potential clients.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Conducts a thorough interviewing process, attending and conducting interviews with customer’s hiring managers and other customer stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the customer’s hiring manager and/or other client/human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Sales acumen and marketing expertise as applied to the recruitment process.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least three years working in all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Insides or outside sales experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.