Hadaway Cleaning and Restoration is an industry leader in Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Water, Fire, & Mold Damage We are looking for a Team Member who will thrive in our positive culture and exemplify our core values; Positivity, Image Excellence, Knowledgeable, Compassionate, Customer First, and Dependability. As a Team Member, you are a key part of everything we do. Responsibilities would consist of residential & commercial properties. This could include Pressure Washing exterior of structures, Window Cleaning inside and out, Roof Cleaning and Water, Fire & Mold Damage.
Our growing organization provides competitive pay, benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, can thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines. As well as maintaining open communication with supervisors, other team members, and customers, while effectively navigating a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
If you are interested in joining a team that provides top notch service and helps people, we want to meet you.
People helping people, Families helping families!!
● Willing to learn
● Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner.
● Be able to access other services that the home or business owner could benefit from and speak knowledgeably and honestly with the customer.
● Communicate with customers about scope of work and maintain great customer rapport
● Maintain all company’s equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
● Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
●Cleaning trade experience helpful, but not required
● Valid Driver's License
● Able to occasionally use ladders and deal with heights
● Excellent communication skills