A local manufacturing client is currently seeking 1st shift Shipping & Packaging/Warehouse associates.
- Maintaining current inventory documentation which includes daily adjustments as production is pulled and shipped.
- Pulling controlled inventory from shelving and arranging it on pallets for daily shipments to customers.
- Constructing boxes, packaging parts, preparing inventory to be shipped.
- Using both platform and box scales to weigh packaged product to insure customer receives the specified quantity.
- Preparing finished skids for shipment which includes affixing correct labels to the boxes and using stretch wrap machine to final wrap product.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- The ideal candidate will have GOOD ATTENDANCE, be detail & safety oriented, able to identify visual defects.