Job Description: Positions available in Jackson, Lenawee, Hillsdale and Rochester Hills
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Personal Care Aide PCA to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
• Supportive, collaborative environment
• $250.00 sign on bonus after completion of 90 days and 150 hours worked
• $250.00 referral bonusand $125.00 bump bonus to increase hrs worked by 10hrs/wk
• Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes • Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
• Opportunities for advancement and growth
• Medical, dental, vision, life and short term insurance available for all employees. 401K(matching plan up to 1/2 of 4%) and paid-time off for full-time staff.
• Employee Recognition Program- Quarterly caregiver "Spotlight", Annual Caregiver spotlight, Recognition Letters and Longevity Recognition.
What is Required?
• Positive attitude
• Dedication to quality patient care
• Strong communication skills
• Reliable transportation to perform job duties
• One year of Caregiving experience
• Must be able to pass background check
• Heavy lifting; Ability to participate in physical activity; Ability to do extensive bending; lifting and standing on a regular basis; Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
Apply with Elara Caring today! This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.