ASK is looking for an experienced individual in the technology industry. As an ASK Technical Services consultant, you will work directly with our clients to collaborate, investigate, and solve their technical problems. The primary responsibility of this position is to resolve technical issues as they happen efficiently and effectively as well as proactively maintain environments to prevent issues. This position does require travel occasionally to and from customer sites in Michigan.
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years IT consulting experience or system administration experience
- Experience with Windows PC OS (7 and up) and Windows Server (Server 2003 and up)
- Strong networking skills
- Virtualization knowledge and experience
- Active Directory and Group Policy experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Health or Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Retirement plan
ASK is a world-class provider of best of breed IT hardware, software, services, and cybersecurity solutions. Our combination of personalized customer attention, technical excellence, and project efficiency has resulted in our reputation as a leading provider of technical solutions in the Midwest. ASK’s methodology of “The Three Pillars of Technology” equips organizations to have a balanced IT and business infrastructure around managed services, disaster recovery and cybersecurity.
The ASK staff is a team of hand-selected professionals who understand what it takes to serve our customers’ needs. We offer up-to-the-minute proficiency in the computer/IT industries, strong customer service values, and a genuine interest in working with our customers.
ASK also cares deeply for the Greater Lansing community. As one of our core values, we make it a priority to give back to the community through our time and resources. ASK Cares provides opportunities for our staff members to reach out to the larger community to invest their time, talents and resources to make a difference in the lives of others.