2nd Shift 4:00pm - 2:00am
3rd Shift 10:00pm - 6:00am
Temporary to permanent, full time positions located in Manchester.
Sign on & attendance bonuses! Overtime available & double time on Sundays!
• Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human Resources policies, and the Martinrea Employee Handbook.
• Responsible for but not limited to manufacturing parts and product by operating production machines and assembling components.
• Manufactures parts or product by operating production machines and equipment, using hand tools and fixtures, and assembling components as required
• Tests and visually inspects completed or in-process work, notifies supervisor or other personnel of manufacturing or quality problems, and documents quality conformance and production volumes during shift or run
• Prepares finished parts or product for shipment or routing to next processing stage, or notifies appropriate personnel that product is ready for packaging or shipment
• Rotates between different work stations or job assignments
• Maintains good housekeeping in work area
• Maintains accurate and complete daily paperwork
• Completes quality checks as defined by job instructions
• Housekeeping: Equipment to be wiped down and kept clean, Floors to be swept and washed by the end of each shift, Scrap to be dumped at the end of each shift, Garbage cans to be dumped at the end of each shift, and Work station to be clean and organized
• All other duties as requested by Team Leader
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Predominantly in a factory/warehouse setting –PPE required
• Involves handling or working near industrial chemicals or vapors such as solvents, cleaning agents and flammable liquids
• Involves operating or working near moving mechanical equipment
• May encounter moderate to loud noises created by power tools and production machinery while in factory
• Adequate vision acuity
• Frequent long hours and overtime as required
• Ability to stand up to 10 hours during a work shift
• Ability to lift materials or objects up to 25 pounds frequently, 40 pounds occasionally
• Ability to perform repetitive operations and operate machine controls with hands and fingers. Assembly work may include repetitive pushing, pulling and bending of parts, as well as manipulating small parts
• Ability to stoop or crouch to retrieve and/or lift parts
Apply now at usstaffingagency.com to start your new career! Call us at 517-787-6150 for more information.