Starting pay is $12.00/hour.
Full time, temporary to permanent position in Jackson.
- Expanded capabilities beyond the typical compression, extension, and torsion product mix.
- Wire diameters from .002” to .625”
- Round, square, or rectangular wire.
- All standard material types as well as exotic alloys.
- All springs are custom made to customer specifications.
- Ability to scale up or down from prototype to production runs.
- In-house stress relief, grinding, kick press, punch press, looping, shot peen, and paint departments.
- Typical lead time of 3 to 4 weeks; rush services available.
- Large network of approved suppliers to provide plating or other finish requirements
- No specific experience necessary
- Ability to meet background requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
Apply now at usstaffingagency.com or call us at 517-787-6150 for more information!