Starting pay $13.65/hour.
Full time, temporary to permanent position.
• Assure all product produced meets the product specifications, food safety and regulatory requirements
• Responsible for the accurate operation of computer system as required in production processes
• Operate auxiliary equipment as needed for each respective function
• Operate in a safe manner according to manual, training and batch card instructions to ensure high quality and food safe product
• Responsible for all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure and GMP to include pre-start check lists, scale checks, forklift check list, code dates on labels, lot numbers on formulas, and batch verification counts, etc.
• Responsible for communicating to lead or supervisor any quality, safety, scheduling and food safety issues within their department or the plant
• Responsible for maintaining work station and keeping it clean and organized
• Previous production/manufacturing experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports
• Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problem solving in variable situations
• Must be able to work well with others or independently
• Forklift certified is helpful, and must be able to become certified
• Computer skills helpful
Apply at usstaffingagency.com to get started, or call us at 517-787-6150 for more information!