3rd Shift 11:00pm – 7:20am
Starting pay $14.00-14.50/hour.
Full time, temporary to permanent position in Homer.
• Maintain safety, environmental and 5S standards on line support.
• Report and enforce safety of self and others. Implement and sustain 5S in cell/line/work area.
• Satisfy production requirements on line at the highest quality.
• Produce parts to specifications.
• Strive to attain production and scrap goals utilizing problem solving skills and quality alerts.
• Communicate on shift hand-off daily.
• Perform basic process and maintenance troubleshooting activities.
• Maintain quality records and adhere to all quality inspections.
• Understand and fulfill quality systems. Inspect, grind and pack castings.
• Complete tasks relating to all systems including’ quality, safety, and preventative maintenance.
• Understand systems.
• Complete all necessary actions within the system.
• Notify supervisor if specific activity cannot be completed.
• Previous production/manufacturing experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to meet background requirements
• Ability to pass employer testing
• Must wear PPE as required (safety glasses and steel toed shoes)
Apply now at usstaffingagency.com to get started, or call us at 517-787-6150 for more information!