2nd Shift 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd Shift 11:00pm – 7:00am
Starting wage is $13.50-14.00/hour.
Temporary to permanent, full time position located in Mason, MI.
- Ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
- Use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
- Read and follow instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. with precision.
- Produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Check output to ensure highest quality.
- Maintain equipment in good condition.
- Keep records of production quantities and time.
- Report on issues, malfunction, or defective parts.
- Steel toed boots
- 6 months+ of manufacturing experience
- Ability to meet background requirements
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (clamps) and machines (presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
Apply today at usstaffingaganecy.com or call us at 517-787-6150 for more information!