Maintains a caseload of children placed in agency's foster care program, providing a wide range of case management and treatment services.
1. *Provides case management Services for assigned caseload.
2. *Maintains required frequency of contact with foster children, birth families and foster and adoptive parents per agency policy.
3. *Develops effective working relationships with foster children, their birth families and foster and adoptive parents.
4. Provides, arranges and supervises visitation between foster children and their birth family or foster children and potential adoptive parents.
5. *Maintains thorough documentation for case record and completes all DHHS and FSCA required documentation and reports in a timely manner.
6. *Develops and implements service plan aimed toward permanency planning, in coordination with the assigned DHHS worker.
7. *Maintains court responsibility for cases as assigned and participates in court hearings as requested.
8. *Provides aftercare services as assigned.
9. Maintains workload standards as outlined in the agency manual.
10. *Complies with the administrative and service requirements of DHHS and FSCA for provision of foster care and adoption services.
11. *Participates in regular supervision and attends staff meetings as requested.
12. Explains and/or presents the agency's programs, goals and philosophies in the community as requested.
13. Assists with program evaluation and/or research as requested.
14. Attends training required by FSCA/DHHS and utilizes additional opportunities for professional development (i.e., in-service training, conferences, etc.)
15. Fulfills the requirements of all agency systems for statistical record keeping, program evaluation, quality assurance, internal control and attendance monitoring.
16. Provides other direct or administrative services consistent with agency procedures as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor and/or agency Director.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a human behavioral science.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Cultural sensitivity.