3rd Shift 11:00pm – 7:00am
Starting pay is $12.50/hour.
Full time, temporary to permanent position in Jackson.
- Load/unload parts in appropriate containers in compliance with route card.
- Perform special processing and sorting of parts in compliance with route card.
- Maintain accurate account of production information.
- Keep work area clean.
- Use safe work practices.
- Perform all duties in a professional, productive manner, with emphasis on our Quality Policy.
- High School Diploma/GED or 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Works under the supervision of the shift supervisor and other IST personnel.
- Is skillful in the operation of typically used related tools, materials, and equipment examples are listed as follows: Hoists, lift tables.
- Knowledge of Lift Gate, Straight Truck, Loading and Unloading, Box Truck, CDL B License, Tanker Truck Driver and Trucking procedures.
- Ability to meet background requirements
Apply now at usstaffingagency.com or call us at 517-787-6150 for more information!